Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vacation anyone?

Jeff is counting down the days til school gets out (May 30th);
I'm biting my nails as I count down the days til the SDI Summer Ball (June 14th).

Jeff needs a vacation (although being a school teacher, the summer is a nice, long vacation time to look forward to). I will need a break after feverishly completing my 1876 Evening Gown before I plunge head-first into my Costume College classes to teach and costumes to make.
(Check out my Historical Sewing blog to see my progress.)

Therefore, the small part of me that is impromptu has decided we are going on a trip right after the ball.

Question is: where are we going? We've already decided - but can you guess??
Have fun in answering our poll!

P.S. With my C&C partner, Sara and her husband Jeremiah, and my good friend Becky (Sara's sister) travelling to England, and our other good friends Maegen and Charlie visiting Hawaii, the travelling bug has bitten, enticing us to discover someplace new (or old).

No comments: