Sunday, June 15, 2008

SDI Victorian Summer Ball


1876 Evening Gown left
Originally uploaded by sewgirljen
Well, I finished my dress (mostly). The roses were only safety pinned on - not too bad. Total hours: 194!

Jeff kept me going throughout the last 3 months in getting this project completed. I wouldn't have succeeded if he hadn't supported me. And my C&C partner Sara too!

As we were at the hotel after the ball, Jeff and I realized that we didn't get a photo of just the two of us (or of our whole group for that matter). Too busy enjoying the evening I guess.

But it was a fun night. I was thoroughly exhausted but satisfied with the way Jeff looked (he pulls off a 19th Century gentleman very well) and how my gown looked.

Please check my Flickr photostream to see the other pictures I did manage to take.

Now to bed to catch up with sleep!

1 comment:

Marcail Gaelyn said...

Hey, I got a photo of the two of you. It's on my Flickr account.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbec/2584298698/in/set-72157605646699049/

Of course, as the photo was taken during the dance, Jeff's jacket was already removed by the time this photo was taken. But still, I did get a photo of the two of you!
=)

-=-Becky